The most important aspect of the work we do at Centro C.H.A. is our case management services. All clients are immediately pre-screened by a case manger prior to his/or her enrollment into the program. A Case Manager will determine weather a youth seeking services is eligible to enroll in the program depending on the youth's receptiveness and eligibility to the services being offered. A Case Manager will also help program participants create a goal-oriented service plan, guide their process through necessary services, and holds them accountable as they move toward a better life.
Free Employment & Community Leadership Development Services Upon Eligibility:
- Must be between the ages 18-24 yrs. old
- Paid on the Job Training
- Earn a National Work Readiness Certification (NWRC)
- 1 0n 1 Case-management/Career & Academic Mentoring
- General Education Assistance including High School Diploma, GED, College Enrollment
- FAFSA Application Assistacne- Federal Student Financial Aid
- Professional Skills Training
- Financial Literacy Workshops
- Interviewing Techniques & Resume Development
- Access to Computer Lab & Internet Services
- Leadership Development
- Job Placement Assistance
"With the help I received at Centro C.H.A I was able to get free job training assistance to work as a caregiver and while earning my GED. I am now a role model to my brothers and sisters that anything is possible with hard work"
Mark Anthony Holguin
"I am so thankful for the staff and support I received at Centro CHA. I was enrolled in the Intro to Carpentry training program at LBCC. I am now working two jobs and attend LBCC where I am taking a Blue Print Reading for Construction Trade."