- Seal Juvenile records, expungement and diversion services.
- Employment services, paid occupational skills training, & paid internships.
- Assistance with High School Diploma, HiSET, and access to college.
- Intensive Case Management
- Life Skills Workshops
- Community Service
- Follow-up services
- Free Employment and Community Leadership Development Services, Upon Eligibility:
- Must be between the ages 16 - 24 years old
- Paid on the job training
- Earn a National Work Readiness Certification (NWRC)
- One on One Case-Management / Career and Academic Mentoring
- General Education Assistance; High School Diploma, GED, College Enrollment
- Federal Student Financial Aid Application Assistance
- Professional Skills Training
- Financial Literacy Workshops
ARE YOU READY TO WORK? PLEASE REVIEW THE CHECKLIST AND BRING THE DOCUMENTS TO ENROLL TODAY!
CA ID/Driver License for each family member 18 and over.
Birth Certificates, school ID for 17 years old and under.
Social Security Card
Notice of Action for ANY Government assistance (ex. SSI, disability, TANF, CalWORKS etc.)
Family income (check stubs)
Tax Returns (2014)
Parole/ Probation Documents (PO information)
Clearance letter from courthouse (1st Floor Clerks Office)
Juvenile Record (1st floor clerks office)
Copy of HS Diploma / GED or High School Transcripts
For all family members in the household program eligibility will be determined upon successful completion of enrollment.